Here are some questions about the sermon text to foster discussion and application in our homes groups this week.
- What are some of the practices or habits you have regarding prayer? Do you have a set plan or rhythm of prayer?
- What was the basic outline of sermon?
- What questions did you have during and after the sermon? What insights did you have that may not have been mentioned?
- What is the key to prayer? How does Christian prayer differ from all other types or approaches to prayer?
- What does the key to prayer reveal about many of the struggles we have in prayer (insecurity, routine, repetitive phrases, confusion, etc.)?
- How do the four lessons on prayer help us to think about some of our most common questions about prayer (timing, God’s sovereignty, proper requests, healing, etc.)?
- What is the good news concerning prayer, and how does this relate to the key to prayer so as to bring peace and transformation to our lives?